March 10, 2021 - Alternative Income Fund with Mobile Home Parks and Self Storage
Updated: Mar 11, 2022
We will be talking about the strategy of investing in a diversified fund of Mobile Home Parks (MHP) and Self Storage Facilities (SS).
This is a passive investment opportunity that offers the following characteristics:
• Capital preservation with downside protection
• Predictable cash flow with upside potential
• Attractive risk adjusted return and wealth creation
• Superior hedge against inflation
• Favorable tax benefits + accelerated depreciation
• Diversification across regions, operators, and assets
• Low correlation to other asset classes
• Recession resiliency
Our presenter, Mark Khuri, shared his background in real estate investing, and specifically his experience with MHP and SS, as we focused once again on learning the unique attributes of investing in Mobile Home Parks and Self Storage Facilities.
If you found the discussion compelling, then you can invest with Mark, and his firm, SMK Capital Management, via his recently announced SMK Alternative Income Fund II.
If you have any questions, or if you want to invest, then please David Shirkey at: dshirkey@orbitform(dot)com
Note: the fund is open to accredited investors only.